Sunday, June 24, 2007

37 Weeks

Ok...so I am at 37 weeks and pretty much ready to pop. I know when you learn about pregnancy you realize it is a 9 month process. Well...think again. It is actually 10 months!!! If it was 9 months I would have a baby by now. I am having one of those days where I am having sporadic contractions, sweating in air conditioning that is set at 66 degrees, and having to roll off the couch onto the ground in order to get off the couch. I realize all pregnant women go through this but I am ready to move from pregnancy to motherhood. Today I decided to wear my capri pants and I couldn't even reach down to tie the bottoms of my pants(Dusty was a good sport and did it for me). I cant imagine being pregnant in wintertime and having to try to tie shoes. This is so ridiculous. Finally I have become extremely irritable and things set me off at a drop of a hat. A dog barking, a plate out of place, or the freaking Sox playing like crap especially when they are playing the Cubs. Grrrrrr! :)

FYI: We are going to be delivering at Edwards Hospital in Naperville IL. From Interstate 55 you would get off heading north on Weber Road. Continue on Weber road until you reach Washington. At Washington, turn left and that road will bring you to our hospital. The hospitals address is 801 S. Washington, Naperville IL 60540.

Sorry for the rant! Baby behr is almost here and we cant wait!

No comments: