Monday, May 26, 2008

Mother's Day/Zoo


My first Mother's Day was such a fun day. Brady made me a card out of clay with his hand print in it and Dusty bought me a beautiful ring with Brady's birthstone in it. It was a great start to the day which ended up being cold and rainy. Since the zoo wouldn't have been too fun on a day like that, we decided to head to Arlington Race Track. We had so much fun and enjoyed our time. Of course winning a little money doesn't hurt!




The bear cooling off in his pool.

Do you see what is behind me????? :O

I'm so lucky that we got to go to the zoo this past weekend. It was a beautiful day and since we have a family pass for the summer we thought, let's get out of the house and check out some animals. We enjoyed our time there while getting to see bears, monkeys, and going into the Children's Zoo where Brady was able to pet some of the animals.

1 comment: