Wednesday, October 8, 2008

White Sox playoff game

Playing bags before the big game! Brady & me
Matt, Brady, & Dusty
White Sox winner!!!

My mom, brother, Dusty, Brady, & myself went to the lone win the White Sox had in the playoffs. It was a pretty good game and being part of the "black out" was very fun. Also at the game were my friends Stacey & Todd, my cousin Josh & Aimee, and Aunt Pat & Uncle Dan. We got to the game early and tailgated for a little while. That is when Brady got his pic taken by the Chicago Tribune and Dusty, Matt, and I got interviewed by channel 7. Then it started to rain so we headed into the Stadium club. Wow was that packed. No where to sit we headed to our seats. Luckily we were under an overhang and could hang out and wait for the game. The game started about 30 minutes late but that didn't damper the spirit of the crowd which was crazy! Everyone was up and cheering for most of the game. It was great for our team and the white towels were amazing to see flying around. Great little spurt at the end of the season to make the playoffs and what a great game to go to! Bring on spring training!

No comments: