Thursday, August 16, 2012

4th times a charm?

Pregnancy -
preg·nan·cy

1.condition of being pregnant: the physical condition of a woman or female animal carrying unborn offspring inside her body, from fertilization to birth
2.instance of being pregnant: an individual occurrence or experience of being pregnant
3.time of carrying unborn offspring: the period during which a woman or female animal carries unborn offspring inside her body, from fertilization to birth
From fertilization to birth...but not always.  Not for my cousins, not for my best friend, not for me... 

This pregnancy came as a surprise as the others due to the fact that we just switched doctors and I was about to go through a bunch of tests to see why pregnancy wasn't happening for me.  #1 thing they wanted me to do was loose weight and start working out.  Ok, I can control that and since I hadn't taken very good care of myself since 11/2010 when we lost Kellan, it was time to start.  1 month later I was pregnant.

I am about to enter week 17 and starting to have anxiety.  I am scared about week 18 when I lost Kellan (18.6), I am scared to go to the ultrasound (08/27) when we are to find out if we are having a boy/girl because what if there is no heartbeat...I still hate that word. 

Please lift us up as this next 2 weeks as they are more a mental fight than anything physical.  I have learned I have no control over what may happen next.  Please also lift up friends/family that are wanting families and for some reason are unable.  All these questions but there may never be the answers we need.

<3 all="all" angels="angels" nbsp="nbsp" p="p" the="the" to="to">

1 comment:

Unknown said...

First, let me know if there is anything I or the family can do, Dusty has been great to me these past three months and it relates to how great of a family you have. Stay strong and it will all be okay.
Second, I have a new blog to follow!
Bryan