Sunday, July 8, 2007

Gil Pickle 7-7-07

This past weekend was the GIL PICKLE! It was probably the hottest day of the summer so far! It was a great time with 4 different bands, 2 giants pigs, and drinks for everyone. We had a very good time. I was not as mobile as years past. I enjoyed a chair right next to a kiddie pool where I kept my feet in the cold water and the shade on my head. Dusty enjoyed talking to people and seeing people he hadn't seen in awhile. He was the social butterfly for me(thanks babe). Zack, Nicole, Greg, Jen, Chris, and Matt came out along with 200 close friends for the party. We had more people than the past 5 years. Hopefully over the next year our goal is to get in contact with all our "lost" buddies and have them come out in 2008 (So start sending e-mails and phone numbers my way)! We need to take advantage of this great party. I would like to thank all the people that asked how I was doing...yes I am still pregnant and yes it was hot (thanks for calling me a trooper) and finally yes...I have only 6 days till my due date! :) Happy Pickle! Estimated Pickle 2008...June 28! Keep the date open.

Dusty & myself enjoying the pickle. Dusty & Zack having a great time.

My hottie husband sporting his bandanna.

No comments: