Monday, July 16, 2007

July 16, 2007

This is it. We will be going to the hospital tonight at 6 pm to be induced. Ahhh. After all these weeks of wondering of our little guy was going to come early, here I wait with a baby still inside me. Kind of ironic I might say, but hopefully it will all be over tomorrow! Dusty didnt sleep well last night so I am hoping he will get some sleep tonight in order to be ready for the big day(they said they will give me a sleeping pill, I wonder if Dusty can get one also!). I have pondered and thought about how this is all going to happen but all I can do it pray because there is no way to control what is about to happen. Thanks for the calls and e-mails. They really have helped over the past few days. I know I have been on edge but I really do appreciate the support from everyone! Next time we will be signing on...we will have our little guy...or girl! That would be a shocker!
Dusty & Beth

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hope it all went well! Update with pics soon!!!