Thursday, February 2, 2012

28 lbs in 29 days

Yep, that is my goal this month.  If I look at this weight loss thing as the total number of lbs to loose, I may never make it!  But breaking it down little by little will help. 

January was a good month of starting to move and get my butt in the gym.  Now February will focus on eating and more exercise!  Day 2 and I'm doing well so far!  :-)  The weekend is approaching and that is when I go bad so I'll see how my first challenge is!

BIG GOAL BUT I CAN DO IT!!!

2 comments:

Kroosreads said...

You definitely can do it! Lisa found a website called skinnytaste.com. They have pretty good recipes if you are looking for some different recipes--she talks a lot about weight watcher points.

Anonymous said...

I was going to tell you what Laura said. We love the skinnytaste website. Rob and the kids even like the food. We've tried stuffed pepper soup, chicken parmesan, chicken nuggets, steak sandwiches, and one more chicken thing. Everything has been good and not too difficult to make. Kaitlyn's birthday party is this weekend so I'll be making the pumpkin apple dip, pineapple cupcakes, and the ultimate nachos. Keep up the good work - You can do it!!
Lisa